Friday, September 30, 2011

Another web amateur bites the dust?

OK, many, many moons ago, I discovered the web amateur model Polliana. Over the years, I've bought a membership for  a month a time or two, and downloaded a lot of pics and videos. When I first discovered her, she was strictly non-nude, buy that dropped, first in zip sets, and then in full  as part of picture sets on the site.

Here's a sample of her stuff, from her web site, from a period just after she went to showing her bare boobs.


 

 

 

Now, why I think her site may be preparing to bite the dust is that she used to participate in a thread about her on peachyforum, and for her to be that open really spoke alot for her. However, there's been no update to her site in two months, and about that time she was heavily criticized. She hasn't posted on the forum since June. I hope this doesn't mean she's gone for good, because that would be a shame for people that like Brazilian and Latina ladies. Sadly, I saw other favorites of mine vanish such as grownupgirl, sexynikki, motel69star, amateurmona, and Rhonda Raye after spells like this.

UPDATE: Within days of my writing of this blog post, Polliana posted new photo series, and has since posted at least three more sets. I'm glad to see that she's not gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment