Monday, January 30, 2012



I love amateur video, even if it isn't, but it needs to have that shaky, handheld feel or a static, mounted on a tripod or hotel dresser feel for me to suspend disbelief and accept that this is a couple that just like to record themselves fucking, despite your website name in the corner.

On this one I don't know if it's the peekaboo view of her tits while she's sucking his cock or the way that she's trying to keep quiet while being impaled, but I like this video. It does something for me, and most of all it feels amateur. Also fucking with your clothes still on is hot.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog. Very sexy. Seems we frequent the same fun sites. Keep up the great work.

    Jen and Erick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jen. I'll probably be checking out a lot of the sites on your blogger profile and just added you on tumblr, too! Nice to see another person with a sexy mind in NC!

    ReplyDelete