Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Amateur pictures

I have flash drives, DVDs and a hard drive filled with amateur pictures. I love shots of ordinary women posing, showing the confidence that they have in their bodies and how comfortable they are in their sexuality.

Now, I have a problem with posting pics from message boards that were posted in a forum that is temporary or sent to me in confidence, so I will not post any of that here...ever. What I will post are pics from permanent message boards or amateur websites that the women are/were actively involved in. That being said, if you are in a picture or video I put on here and can prove it in some way, and want your image taken off of this blog just let me know. That being said, I love seeing real women (women, not teens) enjoying sex.

That being said, lets talk about today's pictures: This is apparently a singer couple, as this set has at least three separate group sessions with various women and men. The apparent wife is Asian, and the apparent husband is American or British I would guess. She is incredibly hot and possesses a seriously powerful vibrator if its size is anything to judge by. This is a seriously huge photo set, and in it, she does a dp, girl/girl, and fucks and sucks a lot of cock.I'd love to know more story behind this set, but I'm thrilled at what we've got, thanks to the miracle of the Internet.

UPDATE: Apparently, there was a DMCA complaint filed against me for this post. Maybe posting a filesharing link for downloading the pictures was too much, but I'm all for complying when applicable. 

That being said, if you are in a picture or video I put on here and can prove it in some way, and want your image taken off of this blog just let me know. There's no need to file a complaint with Google, just send me an e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment