Thursday, November 10, 2011

Getting To Know Christine

I was introduced a few months ago to an adult game called Getting to Know Christine, by Phreaky and Tlearo, the creators of "Virtual Date with Keeley". It's one of those dating simulation games, but written in a way that allows for a second kind of success and I like it better than its predecessors, by far. The traditional path to winning gives you some extremely hot action including sex with Christine, watching Christine in lesbian sex, a threesome with Christine and eventually swapping her with a couple that you watch early in the game. The only thing not offered is anal sex, which I really missed having in the game. Oh well,

I used the walkthroughs to get to the ending, but that's because I prefer to watch a story than try to beat a game. It's very fun and definitely one of the better uses of 3D modelling I've seen in use with a game environment. Here are some screenshots:




No comments:

Post a Comment