Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Naughty 3D modelling

for a few months I've been a fan of Shark's Lagoon, which specializes in 3-D rendered stories and games. The games are not the focus of my fascination, as many "adult" games have repetitive themes or a fascination on hentai, which is just not my thing. However, the stories done by outside artists can be quite good. Of note is "Milly" which started off as a newly 18 fantasy romp, but has evolved into quite an intriguing sexual thriller. Initially, creator RKShooter had trouble translating his scripts into English, but of late, he's received help from someone contacted through the forum.

Here are a couple of samples:


I mentioned the forum called Shark's Lagoon, which has a wonderful thread titled "Sexy girls from the lagoon great artists." There is a great artist that posts there regularly called Rastifan. He does great work and I would love to see him do a full story someday. You can see his more tame work over at his DeviantArt page. As a taste, here's something from over there, but his stuff in the lagoon is much racier and in my opinion, some of his best work.


No comments:

Post a Comment